When is it time to hire a bookkeeper?
Here are 5 things you may be doing that are signs it's time to hire a bookkeeper.
1. You're spending too much of your precious time working on your books rather than creating income for your company. You created your business because you want to own your business not to spend time categorizing your expenses.
2. You're trying to grow your business. You need as much time as possible when you want to grow your business. Spending countless hours on your books is holding you back.
3. You're avoiding doing your books. You're starting to let it pile up at the end of the month and then a few months go by. Don't let this happen to you, the stress alone is enough to drive you crazy.
4. You're doing your books but you're not sure if you're doing it correctly. This will cost you more in the long run if you end up needing to hire someone for clean up work.
5. Your accountant is doing your books during tax time. The rate being charged to work on your bookkeeping while an accountant is hired to do your taxes is costing you more money.